Saturday, October 22, 2011

vlogging

So Flashback Friday has been postponed this week, due to laziness. Mine, not yours. (EDIT: A week late, but here it is!)

I dragged my feet yesterday then cracked open the diary around 11pm last night. Saw a 6 page entry and promptly went to bed. Tonight I had the bright idea to try a video blog for the first time. I found a quiet hidey hole (well, except for the cat, who managed to bump the screen at one point) and read the entry. But I haven't been able to get it uploaded. Forgive me - I know you're just dying to find out what was going on in my 15 year old head. I'll give you a hint: babies. With WTF names.

I hope to have this sorted out by morning. Until then, this is how I spent the rest of my day today:


Covered in chalk...

My driveway - aka racetrack, temple, sidewalk, zoo and camera store.

And a place where animals get funky.


Even stuffies got in on the outside action.

Playdough.

Rar.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

When I was 12 or 13, I had all four of my children's WTF names picked out, first and middle. Oh yeahhhhh.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...