Saturday, June 20, 2009

10 inches gone

Soooo, I finally did it. I went and chopped off all my hair. No more mom ponytail for me, thank you very much! The great part is that the length cut off was just over 10 inches, which met the requirements to donate it to Locks of Love a non-profit organization that donates hair pieces to children who've lost their hair to cancer and other diseases.

I made sure my hair was clean and dry, without any styling products in it. Then I told the hairdresser what I wanted to do and asked that she lop off as much as possible before washing it. She split it into two ponytails, did a dry cut, and Voila!



It's going to take a while to get used to having such short hair (a cute little bob), but I love it!

While I was out getting chopped, Jay and Elliot were home rearranging the guest room (again) to accommodate the crib. As of tonight, Felix is in his own room. We'll just see how well this goes. I'm certain I'll be spending most of the night in the spare bed!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...