Friday, July 2, 2010

Preserving the memories

I spent a chunk of June fending off the boys with one hand while trying to upload a new blog. Rainy Day Boys went live today. Not that it's going to be a super active blog, but it's a place where I can eventually round up all the blog, diary and forum posts I've made since starting our family journey - conception through to birth and beyond. Someday, maybe I'll put all my blogs in one spot - Wordpress looks inviting, or maybe even host my very own site. More for myself and family that anything else, but who knows, someone may want to read my words. Maybe I'll even become a true "Mommyblogger" and try to make some cash from advertising. Though that sort of goes against my values. Sorta. Happy reading!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...