Wednesday, December 1, 2010

ROTH

It's that time again - a new issue of Rhythm of the Home is up!! I want to sit and sip a hot tea and spend time on each beautiful page.

Too bad I have an exam tomorrow that is eating away at my brain. And my time. And my patience.  I took my afternoon class off to give me the whole day to study. And guess what? After 5 hours,  I figured out that the parts I knew previously, I still know. And the parts I was foggy on before - well, those are even foggier.

I had to run out in the middle of the mock exam and buy a new calculator - something I'm been putting off for the last 5 weeks. Glad I remembered today, before getting into things tomorrow.

Recovering from strep, hoping the boys stay healthy - Felix has been coughing and snotting and last night his eye started gooping. Sure make you wanna come visit us, doesn't it?!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...