Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Rhythm of the Home

Yay! The fall issue of the e-magazine Rhythm of the Home is up!

Every time I read through their issues, I feel like I should be doing more to be earthy and warm. Sometimes it makes me feel like a failure as a parent, since I'm not leaning the way I want to. But then I see it as a chance to change, to find my own rhythm instead of trying to fit into a preconceived mold. I just wish it came more naturally to me. My preconceived notion includes living in the woods, on a farm, surrounded by woods and with a vegetable garden and happy children and no technology. But then I'd probably go insane, but for different reasons than what's currently causing me to go insane!

But then I look at my sweet boys during a tender moment and realize that I must be doing something right!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

You are. They're adorable.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...