Thursday, May 27, 2010

Conversations with Elliot

Me: What will you do when you grow up?

Elliot: I'm gonna have my own factory and make lunch. I'll make macaroni and cheese everyday. You can come visit me. You'll have your own factory next door.

Me: What else is in your factory?

Elliot: There's an elevator. And an escalator. And when you go up 3 escalators I have an office with a window and a big desk and paperwork and lots of paper for drawing. And a phone.

Me: Do you have a bedroom there?

Elliot: To get to my room, you go down 4 escalators and in my room is a ginormous bed and a small basket full of books and a ginormous TV and a toy box under the TV.

Me: What do you watch on the TV?

Elliot: Dinosaur Train, Wordworld and the Wiggles. And sometimes Horton Hears a Who.

ME: Anything else in your factory?

Elliot: When you go down 5 escalators there's a big party room! A Ginormous party table and party hats and some presents. And 100 people can go in. And you can go outside to see my animals. I have an elephant and a hippo and a monkey tree. And I let the monkeys out and they'll chase you to your factory.

Me: How old will you be when you have your factory?

Elliot: 5

1 comment:

Lila said...

Wow. I sort of lost track of how many floors with that many escalators would have- but it sounds like Elliot is going to be a very sucessfull business man in just a few short years. Lucky you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...