Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Nip check, revisited

So. The pain got better after going on a 2 week course of anti-fungal medication, paired with the most awesome All Purpose Nipple Ointment by Dr. Jack Newman. But the pain came back within 5 days of finishing the meds. So I convinced my doctor to put me back on them. I'm a week in. the nipple pain is improving.

BUT NOW I HAVE MASTITIS!!!!!

I have been terrified of mastitis for the past 3.5 years. I do tend to get blocked ducts but thankfully they've never gone beyond a simple (yet painful) blockage.

Oh sweet jeebus, this is painful. it started last night. I see my doctor in a few hours to get some antibiotics, hopefully. At least the fever broke and the puking stopped. That's something to celebrate, I guess.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...